If you’ve been following us for a while, odds are you already have some awesome Tinder pictures, or at least are on your way toward taking them. Today, I’d like to touch on a topic we get a lot of questions about: how to write a great Tinder bio. Specifically, I’m going to share 6 key tips for your Tinder bio. Having a good set of pictures is a start, but having a good bio can really “seal the deal” for getting you more Tinder matches. You need to look at your bio as a way of demonstrating your personality, your interests, and showing the girl that you have more than just your looks going for you.
Also, you should view your bio as a way of screening out girls who would not vibe with you. So, think about what you like and look for in a girl. Once you’ve thought about that, continue going through this article, and I’ll show you how to use it all to craft a bio that will get more right swipes!
1. Share Your Hobbies and Passions
Actually having cool and interesting hobbies can make a big difference, since it makes you stand out to a girl. Plus, it shows you don’t sit alone at home playing video games all day. Some good examples include photography, hiking, cooking, skiing. If you already have pictures doing some of these, that’s totally okay – you should still add it in your bio, so some girls may not look at all your pictures but will still read your bio.
2. Demonstrate High Value
Girls are attracted to men that they perceive to have “value”. What are some examples of this? Things like you workout regularly. Or maybe own a yacht, chopper, or a private jet. Haha, as we all know, most of us don’t own such fancy things. So instead, something that shows that you’re a leader can be good. Examples: fitness trainer, professor, doctor, pilot, motivational speaker, or musician. Any profession that sounds pretty sought after is generally preferred over someone who just works at a restaurant.
Another important area you can show value is pre-selection – the ability to attract other females. This is a major attraction trigger, since women’s attraction works like a herd mentality of, “If you’re attracted to him, I’m very attracted to him too”.
3. Be Organized, Short and to the Point, and Clear
Avoid using the word “I” in your profile. Instead, try to describe yourself in short statements rather than complete sentences. You want to avoid coming across as braggy/try hard. For example, don’t put “I love hiking”, instead put “Avid hiker” or “Hiking enthusiast.” These can help keep your bio short and maintain her attention.
4. Include an Activity that Serves as a Date Bait
Add something in your bio which you can later use to get your match interested in a date. Great examples for that could be “Cooking,” “Salsa dancing,” or “Wine Connoisseur”. All of these are things you can ‘bait’ her with when talking about a first date together. If you love doing activity dates, you could add that activity to your bio as well. Then later in the interaction, you can come back to it, like, “We must go axe throwing together on our first date.”
5. Have Something Sexual (At Least, Subtly)
Having a sexual statement helps screen out girls who are looking for long-term relationships, or who are prudes about sex. If you follow the PWF model, you’re likely looking to get laid on the first date, so you don’t want to waste your time on these kinds of girls. Some examples of this include: “Expert cuddler”, “Booty masseuse”, or “World renowned Oral skills”. Anything that points out that you’re very sexual (and very comfortable being sexual).
6. Have a Few Qualifiers for Her
You want to show that you have standards beyond her looks. Have something on your bio that indicates you like girls with certain qualities. These qualities could be physical or non-physical. You also want to use these to set frames that can help you have sex on the date. Examples of these include: Sense of Humor, Open-Minded, Adventurous, Nice Booty, Smiles, and Brunette Hair.
By following these tips, you can come up with a great bio of your own.
Examples of These Tinder Bio Tips in Action
Let’s go through some good examples which we have time and time tested to get results
The Standard PWF Bio
- Very well organized but still very short. Height, professions early on shows that he’s proud and actually has a cool job (Tip #3).
- Dominant, assertive yet charming. Notice how he doesn’t keep everything together as one paragraph and doesn’t talk about himself really but just words or short statements about himself.
- Traveler and trilingual. Both demonstrate high value (Tip #2). Women love travelers and hearing your travel stories so they will be intrigued by that.
- “Dominant” is a very big key word here (Tip #5). Women often hook onto this, since they’re very curious what that means. Deep down inside, nearly every woman has the fantasy to be dominated and thrown around in the bedroom.
- “No felonies” introduces some light humor.
- Expert cuddler is a bit indirectly sexual (Tip #5) since you probably (hopefully!) are never cuddling without actually having sex the girl. It lets you setup a situation where you very nonchalantly invite the girl over for a cuddle session, while the subtext is that you’ll obviously be fucking.
- The weaknesses part of the bio is pretty powerful since girls will sometimes try to prove themselves to him by saying “they have a nice booty” or “great tatts” or “a sense of humor.” It also shows he has standards (Tip #6).
A Short but Sweet Bio
- Very short and simple but still follows some of the guidelines. He talks about his hobbies, specifically hobbies which can easily involve the girls (Tip #1).
- He mentions wine connoisseur to let her know that he can pick a good wine for when she comes over. A great implementation of Tip #1 and Tip #4.
- One thing probably not everyone can put in their bio is that they work for NASA. So, if you have a cool job or work for a very famous company, put that in your “profession” but not flaunt it as part of the bio (Tip #2).
- “Don’t steal my favorite hoodie” is actually a pretty creative DHV. It implies pre-selection, since he’s used to women “borrowing” his hoodie to sleep in, and then wearing it back to her house. If he specifically had to put this in the bio, it demonstrates that this has happened multiple times to him — subtly implying has a lot of women staying over (Tip #2).
- More sexual one
- The way the paragraph of “My passion is traveling around the world and seductively whispering Russian in your ear” is worded communicates quite a few things here
- He travels around the world (Point 1), knows Russian (Point 2 since women love that exotic feeling of meeting someone new) and “seductively whisper” is a subtle indication of him turning the girl on (Point 5)
- The second paragraph of “Sensual & rough” again has the right balance to it so the girl doesn’t imagine a man being too aggressive with her.
- Strengths of being dominant, into BDSM, cracking inappropriate jokes and cuddling are all pointed towards the sexual aspect of the profile but it never crosses the “too aggressive” line. The outlook is quite subtle but the girl gets the message
- Lastly, the “weaknesses” of what he likes in a girl being “Great Ass & Accents” (Point 6) completes a wholesome bio.
Use these six tips to craft your own original bio. While having good Tinder pics is a big part of the battle, your bio can take a girl from “possibly interested” to right swipe. If you can keep your bio short to the point, yet demonstrate the various values outlined above, you will find yourself with more matches. And, potentially, more girls who open you because they’ve hooked onto something you wrote in your bio.