Free eBook: Ultimate Introductory Guide to Getting Laid on Tinder

Get your FREE 25-page guide to mastering dating apps!

Everything you need to know to dramatically improve your results and get laid with online dating.

Enter your name and email, and we'll send your copy instantly:

Imagine walking into a bar with 100 single women, but only the UGLIEST 20 of them are willing to even talk to you.

If your profile and texting are not in the top 20%, this is your reality on Tinder!

Not getting the results you want from Tinder (or other apps)? I understand. Tinder is more competitive than ever, with scientific research showing that the top 20% of men are vying for 78% of the women on there (leaving only 22% for everyone else!).

But what if I told you that a few subtle personal tweaks and improvements could suddenly boost you to an ELITE level on Tinder?

I'm Alex. Like you, I was frustrated by getting terrible results from Tinder. I've spent the last 10 years putting dozens of hours a week into mastering online dating and text game. 

Since then, I've helped literally THOUSANDS of guys just like you master online dating – and get hot girls coming straight to their house on the first date.

Are you ready to become among the elite men on online dating? Download my 100% free eBook now and start leveling up your results today.

But don't take my word for it! See what other guys have had to say after adapting the Playing with Fire method:

What Other Guys Are Saying...

This Ultimate Introductory Guide to Getting Laid on Tinder eBook gives you everything you need to get started elevating your Tinder to an elite level.

It's 100% free – 25 pages of value-packed content. No gimmicks or tricks. And it's delivered instantly to your email.

Join the thousands of other guys around the world who have leveled up their online dating results! In your eBook, you will learn:

The 5 Golden Rules of Online Dating

Simply internalizing these 5 rules will result in you immediately taking a giant leap forward with your online dating results.

How to Craft an Optimized Tinder Profile (Photos and Bio)

We've put in hundreds of hours of testing to understand the ideal profile. Apply them to yours to see instant results. As an added bonus, we share one secret line that, when added to your bio, will get hot girls messaging you first.

How to Write the Perfect Opening Message That Will Get a Reply

Unsure whether it's more effective to send a canned line or a creative opener message? We break down the pros and cons of each, and as a bonus give you all the info you need to send a great opener that will get replies.

A Framework for Messaging Successfully to Make Women Want to Meet

Texting on Tinder is where most guys get lost. We give you simple guidance on what to aim for with your texting, including 5 things most guys get wrong with texting that will scare a girl off. If you follow our framework, you too can get hot girls coming straight to your house.

How to Set Up a Date to Get Laid on Tinder

Ever gone out with a woman on 3-4 dates, only to have her tell you "let's just be friends" or still be wondering when she's going to have sex with you? We lay out how to set up the date in an optimal way to get laid quickly, including which types of dates you should avoid (hint: the list includes almost every popular type of date you can think of).